Dear Lovely Readers,
Here are a few things I will be working on as this year winds down and the new year revs up! Do any of these things interest you? I would love some company.
- Categorize my goals for year.
- See about enrolling in an online class at Harvard or Stanford.
- Plan new devotional for 2013.
- Show my appreciation for my husband in new ways.
- Make one perfect batch of fudge.
TO THINK ABOUT:
-What things are most important to me?
-How do I define success?
-Questions I didn’t want to think about in 2012.
-Ways to make your life more enjoyable.
-The perfect batch of fudge.
TO LISTEN TO:
- Peter Brunton’s newest CD release, ‘Sunday Morning.’
- Classical guitar.
- Anything by James Taylor.
- The fun sessions that are planned for the Lovely Project One Day in January.
- The sound of a wooden spoon scraping the side of the bowl as I stir fudge.
- Negative people.
- Bad attitudes in myself.
- Fried food.
- Color beige.
- Anyone who doesn’t like fudge.
-Words of life and destiny over my children, grandchildren and friends.
-Promises of Scripture over my marriage.
-Words of comfort to those who need them.
-Words that ignite dreams in myself and others.
-To anyone who likes fudge.
TO DREAM ABOUT:
-Starting The Lovely Project One Day Experience in other cities.
-Satellite churches from Northwest Orlando around our city.
-TheLovelyProject voted best new lifestyle blog in 2013.
-Women of Orlando being healed, whole and making GREAT choices for their lives.
-Fudge without consequences.